Year 10 Immersive Learning Day: Philosophy and ethics
Last week year 10 RS and Citizenship students took part in a number of different workshops to:
- Develop their religious understanding
- Develop their political literacy
- Challenge their thinking about ethical issues
- Raise awareness of issues within the community
- Become aware of different ways in which they can be involved as active citizens within their community.
- Workshops were delivered by volunteers from the community and College staff.
We would like to say a huge thank you to all involved including; Councillor Gemma Massey, PC Stoppard, Sister Iqbal, The Street Pastors, Food bank and The Money Advice Bureau, Revd Malcom and his team from different Christian denominations within our community and the Launceston Refugee Support Group.