Now that assessments are over, you may be preparing for your next steps. Read the information below carefully.
- If you have not yet applied to Launceston College Sixth Form then click on the link at the bottom of the page to start your application.
- If you have already applied to Launceston College and were a student at the College in Year 11, hopefully, you joined us for induction day and collected your enrolment pack. If you could not make it DON’T WORRY, your pack will be sent to you. If you have any queries please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have applied to the sixth form and were not a Launceston College student in Year 11, please look out for, and respond to, the letter about the Externals Induction Day. If you have any queries please contact us using email@example.com
Thursday 12th August 2021 – Launceston College Year 11 students – This is your GCSE results day. Collect your results and then make your way to the enrolment tables. REMEMBER to bring you enrolment pack with all forms completed and signed.
Friday 3rd September (Morning) – External Students – REMEMBER to bring you enrolment pack with all forms completed and signed.
Parents/carers are welcome to join you for your enrolment.
NB If you have lost or not received any or all of the information/forms in the enrolment pack you can download copies by clicking on the link below.
If you are thinking of changing your options
Below is a table of the timetable option blocks for the next academic year and also the level 2 courses that we are offering.
- You can only choose 1 subject in each block (up to a maximum of 3 subjects) OR 1 level 2 course
- Courses in Italics may only be 1 year courses (If you are taking an A level route and you wish to do one of the 1 year level 3 courses you will need to select 3 other subjects as well)
- Please check the entry requirements for the subjects you are thinking of selecting
- If you are not sure of all your options, these can be discussed at your enrolment.
Year 12 Option Blocks for Level 3 Courses 2021-22
|Block A||Block B||Block C||Block D||Block E|
|Maths||Physics||Business Studies||Further Maths||English|
|Film Studies||Psychology||Art||History||Design Technology|
|Maths Studies||Applied Science*||Travel*||Business*|
Italics – One-year courses * BTEC courses
Year 12 Level 2 Courses
- Professional Cookery
- Level 2 BTEC in Work skills